This Season's New Make Up Trend
The big make up trend this spring and summer is "back to basics" with the natural look. And to make the flawless application work, it's essential to begin with great skin.
1. A weekly clarifying mask not only deep cleans but it gently exfoliates dead skin cells so it looks beautifully natural. Try the Clarifying Clay Masque by SkinCeuticals, a product line in advanced skincare backed by science and recommended by dermatologists.
2. When you think contouring, don't think harsh lines. The "less" approach is definitely more this year. Using a simple addition of "light" you can sculpt and shape to flatter any face. Use iridescent shimmer or a touch of highlighter to parts of the face where light
would naturally hit. Use contouring to complement your face rather than change the structure. Brilliant Mineral Highlighter by Mirabella is a mineral-based highlighter with prismatech shimmer, a brand new illuminator that revitalizes skin with a subtle sheen.
3. Putting the final touches on that natural nude look is easy with a bronzer to give depth to the skin with a sun-kissed look. Choose colours close to natural skin tones and add a glossy nude lip and soft taupe eyes that let your features speak for themselves.
4. Looking for something a little more daring and colourful to go from day to night?
Eye colour is making a splash with purples and blues, and long lashes are everywhere. If extensions aren't for you, kits by Grande Naturals achieve those long lashes you've always dreamed of! (Kits include Grande Lash eyebrow and eyelash formula, Grande Mascara, and eyelash curler.)
5. The easiest way to update any look is with a great shade of lip colour - and this season it's all about the red. For a night out on the town try coral red, cherry, classic red, tomato red, or scarlet.
The warm weather is here! Protect and Prevent this summer with our SkinCeuticals advanced medical skin care. Book a free consultation 519.645.7000